Help your clients gain greater insights about who they are and what they want!
Find tools for inspiring groups to foster safety, respect and connection!
Two fantastic tools created by Yaron Golan & Efrat Shani of Points of You™ and one train-the-trainers guide created by Kanu Kogod, PhD, MCC of Bridges in Organizations, Inc. In these games, there is no winning or losing- just an extraordinary way to create openness in communication. Use these tools whenever we find ourselves wanting to gain greater clarity into ourselves, others and the challenges we face. By “playing” the games, we can explore significant issues in our lives from different perspectives in order to achieve greater and then decide what actions we want to take.
The main objectives of the tools are to:
- Release old patterns and mindsets by introducing thoughtful new approaches to challenges
- Generate more meaningful communication between people
- Expand perspectives to see the same situations with “new eyes”
- Reflect on new questions that might alter the path forward
- The Coaching Game
- The Game Changers Guide to Complete Facilitation
- Games and Revelations in Coaching
This guide includes an introduction to the Coaching Game and Punctum and how to “read” images. In additional you will get the 7 game changer exercises listed below.
- Game Changer One: Meet the Cards and the Players: Whole group: To become familiar with the two decks of cards, Punctum and The Coaching Game. To initiate participation from the beginning and help trainers warm up to the day.
- Game Changer Two: Experiential Encounter: One on One exploration: To provide a unique opportunity to meet one’s self in new and different ways, and to meet and communicate with the people around them from different points of view in an environment of trust and intimacy.
- Game Changer Three: Seen, Understood and Respected: Bringing a New Team or Group Together: To engage everyone simultaneously in generating “seen, understood and respected” conversations in order to surface concerns and build trust in a new team or group.
- Game Changer Four: Card Storming: Surfacing the concerns of a group: To spark innovation and creativity in planning and goal setting that allows the group to vent all concerns without judgment or censor.
- Game Changer Five: Shining a Light on Wicked Problems in Organizations: Taking time to go deeper into what holds wicked problems in place (e.g., managing diversity or performance appraisals). To practice generative thinking in order to address “wicked problems” that seemingly don’t quite ever get solved in one’s organization (or family) in spite of receiving lots of attention.
- Game Changer Six: Wish and Welcome Wisdom Circle: Practicing coaching in a “speed dating” format. To provide “speed dating” opportunities for participants to be coached by their fellow participants. To teach people to move more powerfully into “question thinking” or an inquiry stance. This circle is a creative approach for training supervisors to become better at coaching or for sharpening the skills of practicing coaches and counselors to become more efficient and effective at coaching.
- Game Changer Seven: Whole and Wholehearted at Work: Asking 12 Essential Questions to Increase Love (Engagement) of Work. To reflect on the questions that will actually create a new future through exploration, insight and clarity when it comes to finding meaning in work and at work.
Each participant will experience 7 different creative and inspiring game changing demonstrations of how to use the award winning Points of You™ cards in different settings with clients. You will receive both the Coaching Game and Punctum, a train the trainer toolkit, practice using the tools and best of all, the ability to leave the workshop with everything you need to run your own fabulous experiences using the Points of You™ cards!
Take advantage of this international phenomenon, Games and Revelations in Coaching, by contacting email@example.com for more information.