The Invisible Rules of Organizational Culture
Bridges develops innovative strategic management processes that get to the heart of building shared organizational alignment.
Mentor, Teach, Coach
Bridges in Organizations
GO BACK TO: Bridges Home | Seminars and Workshops
Overcome Workplace Negativity: Increase your Emotional Intelligence
Are your employees suffering from defensiveness, resignation or feeling
they are behind the gun all the time? Would you like to find the
prescription for workplace stress, resentment and negativity?
What is "Emotional Intelligence"?
intelligence is a type of social intelligence that involves the ability
to monitor one's own and others' emotions, to discriminate among them,
and to use the information to guide one's thinking and actions. When
you learn how to fine tune your emotional intelligence, you are able to
carry your feelings instead of being carried away by them. You gain
self- awareness about which thoughts and actions limit you and those
which allow you to exercise greater control and freedom. You perform at
your emotional peak!
WHAT WE OFFER
Bridges in Organizations, Inc. is proud to offer Pivotal Point- an
emotional response and decision making model which builds emotional
intelligence and helps build a framework for you to ask the questions
that will determine and change your destiny! In this seminar, you will
- Three steps for halting, altering and reversing the stress inducing cycle.
emotional competencies end how to develop them in yourself, your team
and in your organization. Example: Use anger as a tool for effecting
- Three skills for responding to incidences of emotional incompetence.
- Two techniques for eliminating over extension.
- Four ways to design conversations for the right time, right situation and right person.
- Identify and nurture your network of support and create a personalized energy road map.
- Diagnose areas of crippling emotional incompetence in your organization.
Training to help create a more positive and productive workplace for everyone!
Back to Top
HOME | About Bridges | Seminars and Workshops
Questions or comments?
Bridges Associates | Invisible Rules | Cultural Readiness Test | Conference Room